skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Goodly Talking People Talking Goodly
4.4.10
so good, i needed to screenshot it
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Anonymous....
Everybody has this friend. Ok, not everybody, but I do. Here I will post one ultimate fail of the school system where I live. Laugh, cry, laugh till you cry. But above all, talk goodly.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(19)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(9)
"I heard the news that arizona is pass but it's no...
Are You Ready?
"Do something instead looking in facebook like doi...
Just in case you were wondering..
This is from right when he started his facebook: ...
so good, i needed to screenshot it
Probably one of the best things I've EVER seen him...
"Done for next summer semester for ohlone. Now, I ...
"Please note that CUSSING is not allowed on Facebo...
►
March
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment