2.5.10

I got hate mail.

Haha.
So, this kid keeps posting about the Sharks. Which, you know, would be cool if it was when a game was won, or when something big happens. Except that it's AALLLL THE TIME. Everyone I know is irritated with it.
So he posted something about the Sharks today (well he posted several things, but I happened to comment on this one)
I basically said "Calm down, you're being a little annoying". Not 10 minutes later I get this message from some kid I dont even know:

"Don't fucking read them then...let the man speak of the Sharks..he is insightful and intelligent...who are you to stifle him? IS he like the only post you can see on your facebook page? I mean really? Who the fuck cares if he wants to talk about the Sharks? "


...Erm. Alright. There are so many things wrong with this message. Insightful and intelligent? He says the same things over and over.. Who the heck are you to message me just to cuss me out?

I just laughed and laughed at this.. Wooow. People..

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? lame. All you said that he was posting a little bit too much. Also I'm sure his Engrish was not too goodly...so I could understand why you would be a little annoyed.

    - Casey

    ReplyDelete