30.3.10

A note:
"Why everyone had to copycat on this facebook comment
1. Don't copy with your friend's word
2. Please you had to do something to make sense
3. He or she will laughing at you for no reason
4. What if brother or sister could be angry to his or her friend
5. cheating
6. Don't copy cat to your friend who write a wall or even comment.
7. They will never been your friend forever

How to fix the problem
1. Be careful yourself
2. Tried to write different word not copy cat
3. Making a good sense for no reason
4. Get positive
5. No cheating
6. write a little word
7. You felt depressed or even worse
8. tried not mocking anyone

PS: this is for my little brother. I had no clue for him"
 
 
I have no words at all for this.

2 comments:

  1. What the hell was that supposed to mean???? WTF??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really would like to know myself..

    ReplyDelete